We would love to hear your Rosie stories. Your story can either be about a moment with a Rosie or a moment with a Rosie supporter. Record your story on a cell phone or a digital recorder. Make it 4-to-6 minutes long. Talk naturally. The goal is to help others to see Rosies as real people.
- Your name, where you live (add your profession, if it’s important).
- Name the Rosie (or the Rosie helper) you are going to talk about,
- Briefly describe the Rosie or the Rosie-supporter (looks, tone of voice, personality, etc.),
- Tell what the Rosie did during the war,
- Tell your story of the Rosie or her supporter,
- Describe how you felt about that Rosie Moment,
- Tell what your Rosie Moment means to you and others today,
- Optional: Say why you are thankful for Rosies.
Tips: Record in a quiet place. Just talk as though you were telling a best friend about a Rosie Moment. Stories can be humorous, if they are also respectful. Make your tone of voice fit the meaning of your story.